Tuesday 24 January 2012

Studded Collar

Sorry for the low quality photo ( all taken by iPhone). Photo with better quality will be up soon after getting a good camera :)

So, I bought these studs from Studs and Spikes. It was recommended by Clothesencounters  and it took 2-3 weeks to arrive.


I really love how the studs look on my button down collar and if you guys wanna try it , try it on a cheap button down shirt. I got my button down at G2000 for SGD $20+




You would want stud on other stuff (clutch? high-waisted shorts for girls?) but make sure you stud it on something that is not new. Try it on something that you're sick of wearing/carrying it and it may become a new item in your wardrobe (:

Visit Clothes Encouters: DIY studded collar for the tutorial and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment