Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas Party @ The Sultan Hotel







The Sultan Hotel has the best service among all the local hotels I've stayed. I believe that all rooms are soundproofed as we were making lots of noises and have received 0 complain. Also, I was quite surprised that they actually allow more people to stay over even though it's only for 2. Convenience stores are just a few steps away. We also managed to walk over to Bugis Junction to grab some bites. Overall, it's the best local hotel ever.

We've celebrated Christmas together for 4 years, and it's getting crazier and fun each year. I will never ever forget all these memories especially the part where my two dearest friends got drunk! I'm gonna watch those videos that we've taken over and over again. Believe me, we will never disclose it.

Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment